Tuesday 30 April 2013

Actual page and evaluation of the college magazine

The actual magazine is a lot more sifisticated than the plan i made. With the magazine being more sifisticated it will attract a more older audience. I have used dark colours, but they do stand out to the audience due to the size and font. The background of the front cover is in the libary, this relates the magazine to be more related to collage, where as my plan was outside, which could have taken the relavance off being a collage magazine. I have also used mature language when producing my magazine, this also makes it more sifistictaed and also as a result the audience will feel more grown up when reading it. I have blured out the background of the magazine but made the person stand out more to the audience. To make my magazine look more fun and not to old for adult i used fonts that are not plain, i also placed them on a angle, by doing this it makes it look fun and enjoyable to read. By making the colours reflecting themselves it makes the cover page look like its all one and not like random features have just been placed on, which this could make it look unprofesional.






Evaluation

Richmond School would distribute my magazine product, this will be because the magazine revolves around them and wants people to know about Richmond School. The social groups for my magazine are teenagers that go to Richmond School 6th Form. The magazine represents this social group because it includes things that they enjoy doing such as social and proms. I have learnt about technologies from the process of constructing the product, such as using Photoshop and how to make my product look professional. Also using the camera to import the pictures that i had taken.
f the front cover is in the libary

No comments:

Post a Comment