Wednesday 24 April 2013

Audience profile

The audience for my music magazine will be teenagers, but the age of 16-18 girls . My music magazine is going to be on the genre of pop. I am wanting to include the latest music songs that the people of the 21 cenrtery know well. My ideal audience would be a teenage girl that loves listenting to the latest tunes and take great interest in the artists life aswell. They would also like to read the latest gossip about them and also look at pictures of them throughout the magazine. I am wanting my magazine to be sucessful so i will investigate to what other areas i could include in my magazine to be successful for my target market audience to enjoy reading. This can include large images and not to much text as this could put the reader off reading, also i could use different sorts of language such as slang and puns to engage my audience to read further. By using this langauge it will make the audience feel like the magaizine is specifically aimed at them and this will make them feel invovlved with the magazine that i will produce.

By looking at existing magazine products i had relised that they all had bold heading that had a theme colour that represented the audience they where aiming at. Such as girls had bright coloured which the majority of the time was pink or purple, whereas boys where blue, green or black. The audience that i am aiming my magazine at are located all over the country. The magzine will be relativly cheap so as a result this will make it more varied for a larger audience appeal. With my audience being a young age group and not everyone of them may have some sort of imcome then i am going to make my magazine afforadable to that it does not disadvanatge some of my audience. I am wanting my audience young teenagers that have a great interest in music and enjoy listening to sound tracks that is popular to people in the same age groups.


No comments:

Post a Comment