Wednesday 3 April 2013

Evaluation- How did you attract your audience?

I attracted my audience my researching all the areas which i think they will enjoy and what will attract them to my magazine. I used large fonts on my cover and also bright colours, by doing this then the magazine then becomes eye catching and also this will then result them in being encouraged to read it.


I also used a young, male person to model on my main image, this will result in the audience to feel like they relate to my magaizne. By using a person to model my magazine that is in the same age and gender catagory as my target market audience then this will make it appeal directly to them and this will encourage them to read it as they think that the magazine will have everything they like and do within the product.

I also attracted my audience by having a banner at the top of the magazine and this attracted them because the banner says " Britains No.1 music magazine". This would attract them because if it is the no.1 magazine then the audience would want to read this as it suggests it is the best magazine there is.

I have also made a powerpoint which i put on slideshare about how i produced my magazine to attract my target audience. The link is below.


<iframe src="http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/19016224" width="427" height="356" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" style="border:1px solid #CCC;border-width:1px 1px 0;margin-bottom:5px" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen> </iframe> <div style="margin-bottom:5px"> <strong> <a href="http://www.slideshare.net/selinaberry5/attracting-my-audience-powerpoint-for-slideshare-19016224" title="Attracting my audience powerpoint for slideshare" target="_blank">Attracting my audience powerpoint for slideshare</a> </strong> from <strong><a href="http://www.slideshare.net/selinaberry5" target="_blank">selinaberry5</a></strong> </div>

No comments:

Post a Comment