Sunday 14 April 2013

Content page Mock up

For my content page mock up i drew a page by hand roughly to give me an idea to what features i wanted where. I did not have enough time to create a digital mock up as i found that time was limited.
This is the image i had taken to place on my blog. I wanted a title to make the page look professional and also i found that in exsiting content pages there was always a title. The colums are on the left hand side of the page this is because it is proven to know that people read from left to right. Therefore i did this so that the most important features on the page are noticed first. I had also placed images on my content page because i found that i did not put any on my front cover and also in exsiting contents there is also nearly images. This makes the magazine look fun and not to boring which may put people off reading it. I had also put an editors letter, this is not always essential but i did place one on my page because i want it to be personal to my audience. The boxes on the images are on because they are the main articles and this makes them stand out more to the audience
The changes that i made to my content page because i started to produce the page and found that more features suit the content of my magazine better to fill more space up, so in result it makes the page look more interesting. I had placed 2 sub heading for 2 different collums, this breaks the page up and will not look to much text to result in my audeince not wanting to read as they may feel it is too much. I had also places a picture of my front cover on the bottom right hand corner, this will make the reader remember the front cover and it will stick in their mind.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment