Wednesday 3 April 2013

What have i learnt from doing the prelimerary task

Whilst producing my final music magazine i had learnt a variety of different skills whilst using a variety of different documents and websites. When producing my first copy of a magazine which was my college magazine i found it difficult to use programmes such as Adobe Photoshop and i found my self using all the basic tools. Whereas whilst i was producing my magazine for the final copy i found my self experimenting with different effects and tools such as the back drop effect and also the different effects for the colour of images. By using different effects it made my magazine look more professional and look like i had taken care and time into making it look different and to show that i could use Adobe Photoshop effectively.
I also didnt know that there was a website were i could take exsisting font from. ' www.dafont.com' this had let me take other fonts instead of using the other ones on Adobe Photo shop to which i did find that they were boring and made my magazine look plain which i did not want as i wanted my magzines to look original and unique.
Overall i found that whilst i was creating my final magazine i was using more effects and taking risks which would either make or break my magazine as a whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment